1. ALEXANDER WALKER was born in 1667 in Fife, Scotland. He died in 1723 in Fife, Scotland. He married Jean Jeone Fleeman Fleming in 1696 in St Fort, Fife, Scotland,. She was born on 6 Mar 1659 in Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland. Alexander Walker and Jean Jeone Fleeman Fleming's son was Alexander Walker.
2. ALEXANDER WALKER was born on 02 Oct 1697 in Forgan, Fifeshire, Scotland. He died on 01 Mar 1744. He married Isabel Miller in 1723 in Edinburgh Canongate, Midlothian, Scotland. She was born in 1699 in Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland. She died in Warrington, Lancashire, England. Their son was Alexander William Walker.
3. ALEXANDER WILLIAM WALKER was born in 1724 in Forgan, Fifeshire, Scotland. He died on 14 Nov 1771 in Collessie, Fife, Scotland. This Alexander was a Church of Scotland Minister He married Margaret MANDERSTON on 31 Oct 1762 in Scotland. She was born in 1736 in Forgan, Fifeshire, Scotland. She died on 02 Dec 1810 in Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland. Alexander William Walker and Margaret had 5 children, two of whom were Alexander and William.
4.1. ALEXANDER WALKER OF BOWLAND was born on 12 May 1764 in Collessie, Fife, Scotland. He was the eldest of five children, and the father died when Alexander was just seven years old. He was in the military of the East India Company in America, Bombay and St Helena. Alexander married Barbara Montgomery on 12 Jul 1811. They had two children. He had retired in 1812 to Bowland, near Edinburgh, but was coaxed back in 1822 to become Governor of St Helena, still owned by the East India Company. This was 2 years after Napoleon’s death there. Brigadier General Alexander Walker died on 05 Mar 1831 in Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland.
4.2.WILLIAM WALKER was born on 15 Jan 1768. He died in 1799. William Walker died when his child ELIZA WALKER was just a baby.
5. ELIZA WALKER was born in 1796. Eliza was a baby when her father William Walker died. She was in the care of her uncle Alexander Walker when she married Samuel Sproule MD, son of Andrew Sproule of Tullymoan and Matilda Sproule on 10 Nov 1818 in Bowland, near Edinburgh, Scotland. They lived in Bombay, where Dr Samuel Sproule was Head of the Medical Board. He died on 30 May 1829 in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England. Eliza Walker died on 6 Nov 1827 in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England (Aged 31). Samuel Sproule and Eliza Walker had the one surviving child Ann Jane Sproule.
6. ANN JANE SPROULE was born on 29 Sep 1819 in Bombay, India. She died on 02 Sep 1876 in Elham, Kent, United Kingdom (Age at Death: 56). She married SIR JOHN RIVETT-CARNAC, son of James Rivett-Carnac (1st Baronet) and Anna Maria Richardes on 19 Dec 1840 in Bombay, India. John Rivett-Carnac was born in 1818 in Baroda, Madhya Pradesh, India. He died on 11 Aug 1883 in Farleigh House, Cheriton Road, Folkestone, Kent, England. Sir John and Ann Jane had four children, one of whom was James Henry Sproule.
7. JAMES HENRY SPROULE RIVETT-CARNAC, the 3rd Baronet, was born in Sep 1846 in Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom. He died in 1909 in Kensington, London, United Kingdom (Age at Death: 62). He married MARY JEANNIE HENDERSON. She was born about 1856 in Bodmin, Cornwall, England. She died on 05 Apr 1927 in 24 Chester Terrace, Eaton Square, Westminster. James Henry Sproule Rivett-Carnac and Mary Jeannie Henderson's son was Claud James.
8. CLAUD JAMES RIVETT-CARNAC, 4th Baronet, was born in March 1878 in Kensington, London, United Kingdom. Claud disappeared in 1909 when he should have inherited his father’s title. There was much searching and there were newspaper advertisements asking him to come forward. He was officially declared dead in 1924.